Introduction to The Tard Blog Mirror

STORIES OF A SPECIAL ED TEACHER.

This is a mirror of the original www.tardblog.com written by Riti Sped and Tucker Max (www.tuckermax.com) which has since been taken down. This work remains their property.

The other mirror (http://www.fullduplex.org/tardblog/) is not laid out properly, and detracts from the overall quality of the work.


Nitty.


Wednesday, January 22, 2003

More Tyrell stories

Tyrell was in my class last year. Dumb he was, but not really retarded. He did have major behavior problems though. He was nothing but trouble. Some of the Tyrell highlights from last year:

- One morning he is late to school, I ask him why, he responds that "My dad couldn't find his drugs."

- He brought marijuana to school.

- He brought a steak knife wrapped in a towel to school. He took it out on the playground to threaten a kid who had been making fun of him. Told the kid that "If you mess with me you'll have to mess with this. And I'll be rapping at your eulogy baby."

- Made these bombs and brought them to school. He made them out of his dad's gun powder. The kid is crazy, the next Una-bomber. He used household items (Carmex container, mechanical pencil lead container) to assemble bombs. He even put heavy duty wicks on them. I took them home, ya know, in case I ever need to blow anything up.

No comments:

Post a Comment