Introduction to The Tard Blog Mirror

STORIES OF A SPECIAL ED TEACHER.

This is a mirror of the original www.tardblog.com written by Riti Sped and Tucker Max (www.tuckermax.com) which has since been taken down. This work remains their property.

The other mirror (http://www.fullduplex.org/tardblog/) is not laid out properly, and detracts from the overall quality of the work.


Nitty.


Saturday, January 11, 2003

Riti teaches the tards about sex

 have to teach them about sex, in a series called "Family Life." I can hardly stand it. Primarily, because I still laugh at words like "uterus" and "fallopian tubes." Especially if there are other people laughing hysterically, it is hard for me to contain myself. I was trying so hard not to laugh throughout the entire 25 minute duration of "Family Life".

I had to show a diagram of the female reproductive system, point out the parts, and describe their functions. Also, I have both males and females in my group, unlike the other classes, where they split the classes into male/female groups

I started the unit on Friday. I am also obligated, by state law, to take questions from the tards and answer them honestly.

The very first (and only) question I received was this, from AUGUSTA, "What does sex feel like?"

Fucking-A. I am now in the worst situation possible. How do I answer this to a group of tards? I definitely do not want to imply that I have ever had sex. I think about it for a bit, and finally say "Well, I guess it feels good, otherwise people wouldn't do it." They all seemed to accept this answer. Thank God that Family Life time was over before someone asked me another question.

I am dreading Monday. I am convinced that they will verbally attack me, and force me to answer questions about my sex life. Plus I still can't help but laugh during the entire lesson.

Somebody shoot me, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment